Transportation Project Scheduler
- Perform project controls, scheduling, and review for Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) highways, roads, bridges, tunnels, rail lines projects.
- Submit time determination schedule to TxDOT.
- Create and maintain CPM (Critical Path Methodology) schedules in accordance with TxDOT specifications using Primavera and Analyzer software.
- Revise contractor schedules and milestones. Review, analyze, and track contractor’s progress throughout the duration of project and provide comprehensive report to TxDOT.
- Review the contractor’s reports on delays or over-budget, and prepare an independent analysis and submit to TxDOT.
How to Apply:
Mail resume to 11111 Wilcrest Green Drive, Suite 128, Houston TX 77042, Attn: Rita Rowan. Refer to Ad#CM.