Proposal Manager/Senior Marketing Coordinator (R22005)
We are currently seeking a Proposal Manager/Senior Marketing Coordinator for immediate full-time employment in the Houston headquarters office. We are looking for a self-motivated, aggressively enterprising individual wanting to expand their career opportunities within a growing consulting engineering firm.
- Under broad direction, lead and manage multiple proposal efforts, preparing proposal outlines in accordance with the procurement practices and requirements.
- Coordinate with others to ensure proposal properly incorporates intended win strategies and themes.
- Work with managers and staff to prepare award submissions, RFP responses, and marketing materials. Ensure all materials are current.
- Support business development efforts.
- Manage, write and/or edit Statement of Qualifications (SOQs)/proposals and any other project pursuit materials.
- Provide responses to client questions, and assist in interviews, and/or presentation preparations. Perform quality control review and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain company website content. Maintain marketing database including Cosential database (customer relationship management and proposal software).
- Coordinate project-specific public relations efforts with outside consultants.
- Track industry events.
- Identify opportunities for staff to write for publications and to present at conferences and events.
- Write and edit resumes/bios, develop executive summaries, project approaches, and letters of interests.
- Maintain branding guidelines.
- Manage project portfolio upkeep, templates, and coordinate project photography and videos.
- Prepare presentations.
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field/discipline.
- Three years of experience in management of proposal process.
- Three years professional experience where written and oral communications were key responsibilities is also required.
- Experience in graphic design.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background in civil engineering design industry is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate experience managing proposals.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-motivated environment, and meet deadlines.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strength in Adobe InDesign, Publisher, MSWord, and Excel.