DFW International Airport
Client: DFW International Airport
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Enhancements to Terminals A, B, C and E
- Remote Bus Ramp Infrastructure Planning Study
- Airport Control Plaza Relief Plan Traffic Study
- Airport Control Approach Plan Traffic Study
- Terminal A Upper Level Curbside Bag Check (CBC) Planning Study
DFW Airport kicked off a seven-year terminal renewal and improvement program (TRIP) in 2010 designed to extensively improve the DFW travel experience with enhancements to Terminals A, B, C and E and the related parking garages.
The majority of TRIP efforts focus on extending the life of the Terminals by replacing infrastructure and simply making it more efficient to park, check through security and locate patrons luggage. The plan will also incorporate new self-service technologies, enhance the stores where patrons eat and shop and make DFW Airport a more modern, more efficient and more exciting travel destination.