SH 99 (Grand Parkway) Segment E
Client: Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
Location: Harris County, Texas
The Grand Parkway is a planned 180-mile new location loop around the Greater Houston metropolitan area. The total cost of this loop is estimated to be $3.7 billion.
OTHON prepared engineering and plans, specifications and estimate (PS&E) for the following design elements.
- Complex Highway and Retaining Wall Design;
- Cross Section and Earthwork Design;
- Utility Coordination and Design;
- Signing, Pavement Markings and Traffic Control Plans;
- Hydrology and Hydraulic Analysis and Design;
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan and Permits;
- Construction Scheduling;
- Summary of Quantities and Construction Cost Estimates.
- Roadway Design
- Retaining Wall Design
- Drainage Design
- Grading and Pave Design
- Utility Coordination
- Construction Sequencing
- Traffic Control
- Pavement Marking
- Cost Estimates